You and Me 1 - Lösungen Unit 07 - My body

Workbook:

  1. Do, do not, are, Are, am, have got, are, can, do not;
  2. (von links nach rechts) a, an, an, a, a, a, a, a, an, a, an, a;
  3. How, What, Can, Do, Is, Are, What;
  4. Kopf: head; Haare: hair, Augen: eyes, Ohr: ear, Nase: nose, Mund: mouth, Knie: knee, Zehen: toes, Fuß: foot, Bein: leg, Finger: fingers, Hand: hand, Handgelenk: wrist, Rücken: back, Faust: fist;
  5. (von links nach rechts) headache, body, toohache, cold, stomachache;
  6. (wurde nicht vollständig kontrolliert) feet, wrist, knee, nose, leg, head, mouth, fingers, ear, toe;
  7. Do not make a fist. Do not touch your wrist. Stamp with the feet. Take a seat. Do not shake your head.
  8. Are you okay, David? Yes, I am fine. What is it? My knee hurts. I have got a headache. How is Sheila? She has got toothache. Can Cindy shake her hair? Yes, she can. Hi, Simon. How are you? I have got a headache. My knee hurts. Is your back alright? No, it hurts.
  9. my, My, her, Her, her, His, his, his, his, My, his, My, her, her, her, my, my;
  10. (wurde nicht kontrolliert) chair, lots(?), mouse(?);
  11. - (Find the UFOs (a game) du kannst die drei UFO auf der insel verstecken (zeichne sie ein). Bemale sie. Schau nicht in das buch deines Partners/deiner Partnerin. Find out (finde heraus) where your partner's UFOs are. Can you find all your parnter's UFOs?)

Textbook:

  1. - (Picture dictionary)
  2. - (Work with a partner. you point to a part of your body. Your partner says the word.)
  3. - (A song Listen to the song. Number the pictures from 1 to 12. Then sing the song and do the actions.)
  4. The boy's knee hurts. The girl's nos hurts. The boy's finger hurts. The girl's eye hurts.
  5. - (A sketch Listen. Then act out the sketch.)
  6. T, F, F, T, F, F, T, F, F;
  7. (wurde nicht kontrolliert) Her body is green and pink. She has got two legs and gour arms. Her head is orange and her hair si green. Her arms are green and her hands are blue.
  8. your, his, her, its, our, your, their, your, your, your, my, my, my, his, his, his, his, her, her, her, its, its, its, its, your, your, your, our, our, our, the, the, the;

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen