You and Me 1 - Lösungen Unit 17 - Jennifer

Workbook:

  1. Can you play the piano? Yes, I can/No, I cannot. Does your mother help you with your English homework? Yes, she does/No she does not. Can you speak Italian? Yes, I can/No, I cannot. Have you got a brother? Yes, I have/No, I have not. Does your sister collect stamps? Yes, she does/No, she does not. Do your friends like English? Yes, they do/No, they do not. Are you good at cooking? Yes, I am/No, I am not. Is your best friend good at skiing? Yes, he is/No, he is not. Do you like Jennifer's favourite story? Yes, I do/No, I do not.
  2. His, him, her, him, her, her, My, him, their
  3. in out big small hot cold sad happy woman man boy girl day night bad good ask answer ugly beautiful hate like
  4. Dialogue 1: 8, 3, 1, 5, 2, 7, 4, 6; Dialogue 2: 5, 2, 4, 3, 1;
  5. Why is Jennifer sad? Because her mum cannot buy a new pair of jeans. Why does jennifer cut out he silk birds? Because she wants to sew them on her jeans. Why is Jennifer happy? Because her friends think the birds on her jeans are great. Why does Mrs Quentin smile? Because all the girls and boys have silk birds on ther jeans.
  6. Her mother cannot buy a new pair of jeans. Jennifer cuts out red, green, yellow and orange silk birds. All her friends think her jeans are great. Jennifer is very happy.
  7. Because, is, doing, Why, buy, Because;
  8. Her mother says she cannot buy new jeans. Jennifer is very unhappy. On Sunday Jennifer has a dream. In her dream she sees lots of birds. On Monday Jennifer's class does silk painting with their teacher. At home Jennifer cuts out he silk birds. Jennifer sews the silk birds on her jeans. Jennifer's friends love her jeans very much.
  9. Frederick goes to the panda princess. The clouds cannot break the bamboo. The sun is the strongest.
  10. - gibt es nicht o.o
  11. - leider keine Lösungen vorhanden

Textbook:

  1. -
  2. -
  3. (von links nach rechts) 9, 4, 10, 2, 7, 8, 1, 5, 6, 3;
  4. -
  5. Patricia likes the story, because Jennifer is a clever girl. Simon likes the story, because there is a happy ending. Keith does not like the story, because he thinks birds on jeans are ugly. Cindy likes the story, because Jennifer's friends think her jeans are great.
  6. -
  7. -
  8. T, F, F, T, T, T, F, F, T;
  9. You cannot marry a panda, Cornelia=k Why not? I love Frederick. I want to marry him, and he wants to marry me.=p No, no, no, no. You are a panda princess and a panda princess cannot marry a panda. You must marry a sun.=k The sun? Why the sun?=p Because the sun is the strongest.=k I am not the strongest. Go to the cloud.=s The cloud? Why?=p Because the cloud can hide me. The cloud is the strongest.=s I am not the strongest. Go to the wind.=c Because the wind can blow me away. The wind is the strongest.=c I am not the strongest. Go to the bamboo.=w The bamboo? Why?=p Because I cannot break the bamboo. The bamboo is the strongest.=w I am not the strongest. Go to Frederick, the panda.=b Frederick? Why Frederick?=p Because he is the strongest.=b Frederick is the strongest? Why is he the strongest?=p Becausse he can eat me.=b
  10. -
  11. -

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen