You and Me 1 - Lösungen Unit 13 - Rooms

Workbook:

  1. 1: table, desk, 2: curtain, 3:bed, 4:airplane, 5: snake, 6: sausages, 7: monkey, 8: pig, 9:trousers, jeans, 10: bookshelf, cupboard, 11: blouse, 12: computer, 13: shoes, 14: scissors, 15: wastepaper basket, 16: stamps, 17: bag, schoolbag, 18: parrot, 19: shirt, 20: skirt, 21: chair, 22: coat, 23: spoon, 24: horse;
  2. I am good/not good at: climbing, English, dancing, volleyball, swapping, playing the piano, swimming, football, juggling, horse riding, shopping, watching TV; I like/ do not like: Alle Sachen sind möglich.
  3. (von links nach rechts) kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, living room;
  4. I think a man and a woman are watching TV. I think the man is standing up. I think the man and the woman are dancing. I think the boy/woman is reading a book. I think the children are eating chocolate. I think the man is cooking. I think the woman is painting a wall. I think the woman is playing the guitar.
  5. Can you help me with my homework? Oh dad, I am doing my homework. No, I am cleaning my bike. Later, I am listening to music.
  6. S, J, U, Z, I, R, H, X, D, B, V, C, A, K, F, N, T, W, M, L, Y, O, E, Q, G, P;
  7. In picture A there is a mouse on the sofa, in picture B there is a frog on the sofa. In picture A there is a man on the poster, in picture B there is a woman. In picture A there are four chairs, in picture B there are three. In picture A there are three pencils, in picture B there are five. In picture A there is one biro, in picture B there are two. In picture A there is a curtain, in picture B not. In picture A there is a pullover on the bed, in picture B not.
  8. -
  9. 3, 1, 5, 4, 2;
  10. (von links nach rechts) bedroom, lamp, thirteen, classroom, collect, card, CD player, children;
  11. -
  12. (wurde nicht kontrolliert) again, angry, apple, back, badge, camera, catch, dad, day, hand, have, man, orange, piano, plan, plant, snack;

Textbook:

  1. -
  2. 3, 2, 1;
  3. 1:bathroom, man, having a shower; 2: living room, girl, watching TV; 3: bedroom, man, sleeping; 4: kitchen, man, cooking; 5: hall, woman, opening the door;
  4. Unterstreicht alles bis auf den Satz: In front of the window there is a desk. (O.o)
  5. -
  6. -
  7. (von oben nach unten) T, F, F, T, T, F, T, F, T;
  8. In flat 2 a girl is watching TV. In flat 3 a woman is listening to music. In flat 6 a girl is playing the flute. In flat 8 a woman is cooking.
  9. 2: I am cooking spaghetti! 3: I am doing my homework! 4: I am watching a good film! 5: I am reading a book!
  10. -
  11. doing, watching, cleaning, reading, listening, do, watching, cleaning, reading, listening, help, eat;

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen