You and Me 1 - Lösungen Unit 10 - That's me!

Workbook:

  1. her, his, My, their, our, your, my, your, her, its;
  2. D: dentist/do,/ear... E: elephant/eat/ear... F: frog/four/food... G: green/get/got... H: hot/hour/he... I: idea/its/I... J: jump/jacket/jeans... K: know/knee... L: letter/look/like... M: mouse/mouth/monkey... N: number/nose/no... O: only/on/open... P: pig/plan/pot... Q: quarter/ quiet... R: radio/rat/really... S: smile/school/Saturday... T: toothache/Tuesday/Thursday... U: under/ugly... V: very/vanilla... W: watch/what/Wednesday... Y: yes/yours/yoghurt...
  3. (von links nach rechts) 0.00 It is midnight. 16.00 It is four pm. 12.30 It is half past two am. 21.30 It is half past nine pm. 4.15 It is quarter past four am. 21.15 It is quarter past nine pm. 14.45 It is quarter to two pm. 8.45 It is quarter to nine am. 7.00 It is seven am. 16.00 It is four pm.
  4. (von links nach rechts) bear, penguin, horse, seal, butterfly, blackbird;
  5. John: I am good at swimming, but I am not very good at running. Susan: I am good at playing the piano and I am good at riding a horse. David: I am not very good at dancing and I am not very good at playing the guitar. Jenny: I am good at swimming and I am good at playing the guitar. Chris: I am good at skiing and I am good at drawing. Janet: I am not very good at drawing, but I am good at playing the guitar. Peter: I am good at swimming, but I am not very good at running. Carol: I am not very good at skiing, but I am good at riding a horse. Tom: I am good at riding a horse and I am good at playing the guitar. Angela: I am not very good at drawing and I am not very good at running.
  6. No, I cannot bzw. Yes, I can.
  7. LAUGH, APPLE, PEPPERMINT, CHOCOLATE, CATERPILLAR, POPCORN, ACHE, ANGRY, TAILE; Lösungswort: PETER THE BEAR;
  8. put, snack, shirt;

Textbook:

  1. - (Picture dictionary)
  2. skiing, swimming, juggling, singing, skiing, swimming, juggling, singing;
  3. - (Talk about yourself)
  4. - (Talk to a partner)
  5. - (Look at the words in the box. Ask your teacher.)
  6. - (A story Read the story.)
  7. (von links nach rechts) F, F, F, T, T, T, F, F, F, T;
  8. - (Listen to the story "Percy, the penguin". Then work in groups of five. Act out the story. There are five roles: Percy, the penguin - Peter, the bear - Matilda, the blackbird - the seal - the baby bird.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen